||19 ft 10 in (6.04 meters)
|Number of Engines
||4.5L Alpha One ECT
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
At 19’ 11” with a 7’ 10” beam, the TAHOE 500 TS is a spacious and sleek runabout sport boat that’s perfect for getting away with friends and family.
It’s more than just eye-catching and loaded with great features like comfortable seating and space galore, though. Thanks to the MerCruiser® sterndrive and POWERDRIVE hull design, the 500 TS also performs great, making it perfect for tying up to the ski tow ring for a bout of watersports action to fill the afternoon.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in storage & anchor compartment
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & port storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage below
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1372 lbs.
- Max. person & gear weight: 1372 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 18.5"
- Draft (trimmed down): 34"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2963 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3978 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 6"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 2"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 7"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 2"
- Storage length: 21' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Molded fiberglass port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & engine temperature gauge
- Power steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Starboard storage for electronic device
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover w/storage compartment
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder, integrated grabrail & storage compartment
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Cockpit side storage
- Aft bench seat w/removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/flip up cushion for access to step-thru transom & storage compartment & engine compartment storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
MerCruiser 4.5L 200HP, Bimini top, Tandem axle trailer w/brakes on one axle
||TMBC Corp of Canada
5000 Canoe Pass Way Unit A
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3