||19 ft 11 in (6.07 meters)
|Number of Engines
||4.5L MPI ECT
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
Fishing. Wakeboarding. Swimming. Picnicking. Lounging. Entertaining. The TAHOE® 195 is decked out with all kinds of comfort amenities and convenience features in a performance design to allow for all kinds of activities.
More than just versatile, this boat is 19’ 11” long and 8’ 6” wide, providing a deep, spacious cockpit with plenty of room for 8 people to lounge around comfortably. The design also allows for full-width bow and aft swim platforms, both with deep boarding ladders. And it’s all wrapped in brand-new styling with your choice of six eye-catching color themes.
For family and friends, fishing and fun, the 195 is the boat for you.
- NEW exterior & interior styling
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow & aft platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladders
- 2 bow & 1 aft fishing positions w/2 removable fishing chairs
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated molded-in storage
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated bow livewell
- Port refreshment center w/pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & storage
- L-lounge w/molded-in storage, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & removable table
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Length:19' 11"
- Beam: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 260 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1650 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 0'
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft: 13'
- Approx. package weight: 3005 lbs.
- Towing length: 25' 8"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW styling & sport steering wheel
- Acrylic windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Lowrance® digital depth finder
- Power steering
- Livewell fill & pump-out controls
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Available in Black Cherry, Blueberry, Storm Blue or Victory Red w/Red accent or Onyx w/Kiwi or Red accent
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Aft swim platform w/fishing seat base, insulated storage & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 16-gal. (60.6 L) bow livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, pump-out system & adjustable spray head
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- NEW 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- Factory-matched propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
200HP 4.5L I/O, Tandem axle trailer w/brakes on both axles
||TMBC Corp of Canada
5000 Canoe Pass Way Unit A
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3