||24 ft 2 in (7.37 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
With room for 11, you, your family and friends are all welcome onboard the PARTY BARGE® 22 DLX. And while the amount of space onboard is impressive enough, it’s nothing compared to the amount of comfort amenities and fun features this pontoon boat provides.
So, whether you’re swimming, cruising or just relaxing your worries away, know that you’ll be surrounded by such comforts as deep lounge seating throughout. Cavernous storage spaces. A Bimini top with our new QuickLift™ deployment system. And, of course, a full-width swim platform and boarding ladder.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- NEW luxurious woven flooring throughout
- Port & starboard bow lounges & aft L-lounge w/NEW upholstery & storage below & aft padded sundeck w/pop-up changing room
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Inward-swinging, dual-latching gates w/finger guards
- Movable table w/fore & midship base locations
- Molded console w/cooler storage space & stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input
- Full-width aft non-skid swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26'
- Approx. weight: 1920 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3753 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 0"
- Storage length: 31' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/access door & integrated map pouch
- Small items tray
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- NEW longer deck & pontoon logs for even more interior space
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1.25" (3.2 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.9 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Pearl White Metallic or Black fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW starboard aft couch w/molded, drained storage below
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.59 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Port bow lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Oversized, swiveling, adjustable helm seat w/folding arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft port rear-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room & storage below
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Full-width aft swim platform w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- NEW easy-clean flooring throughout
- NEW plush upholstery (marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated 26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam) for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Bow underseat trash receptacle
- Movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||TMBC Corp of Canada
5000 Canoe Pass Way Unit A
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3